Experience We Can Trust
A resident of Washington Township for more than 35 years and Township Trustee for the past 20 years, Terry Blair knows the issues our community faces. A member of the Church of the Incarnation, along with his wife Judy, Terry Blair lives in our community and supports the values we share.
- Ohio Right to Life - PAC
- Ohio Chamber of Commerce - PAC
- Ohio Manufacturers Association - PAC
- Ohio State Medical Association - PAC
- Ohio Society of CPA's
- Ohio Restaurant Association
- Buckeye Firearms Association
- NRA A rating
- Local 18 of the International Operating Engineers
- 2012 Friend of Agriculture from the Ohio Farm Bureau Federation for Good Government PAC
- 2012 Watchdog of the Treasury Award - from UCO - United Conservatives of Ohio
Less Government. Lower Taxes. Strong Values.
Who is Terry Blair, what is he doing and what will he do when elected?
Will Fight to Create Jobs
Operating a small business, Terry Blair understands the importance of jobs, and that a growing and expanding business will create more jobs. Terry Blair will fight against the burden of needless government interference, which only serves to restrict growth.
Fighting for Lower Taxes and Less Government
Terry Blair has a proven record of being fiscally responsible. He believes the burden of needless government interference only serves to restrict growth. Terry Blair is committed to fighting for lower taxes and demanding greater accountability on government spending in Columbus.
Protecting the Innocent Unborn
With a 100% pro-life record, as our State Representative, Terry Blair will continue to support pro-life and family strengthening legislation.
Paid for by Citizens for Terry Blair, Karl Frydryk, Treasurer, 9506 Lindner Ln, Dayton, OH 45458 | Hosted by: Clayton Design